We currently ship to the UK, most of Europe, the US, Canada, and Australia. Prices and timeframes are noted at checkout. If you have a special international request, please drop us as a line at email@example.com and we'll see what we can do!
While we do our best to have your order arrive as quickly as possible, shipping timeframes are not guaranteed. Occasional delays may occur due to bank holidays, delivery office issues, and other instances outside our control.
- Free standard UK shipping on orders over £30
- Please note preorder and backorder items are shipped separately in accordance to the date noted on their product page
- To help save on shipping costs, if your order contains a preorder or backorder item, the entire order will be shipped together once back in stock
- Please note due to different country food regulations, treats are only sold within the UK
- Import Fees (US): There will be no further import fees for US orders under $800
- Import Fees (Republic of Ireland, Europe, Canada & Australia): Unfortunately post Brexit, orders are typically subject to further import duties and tax which must be paid by the customer in order to receive your package. These fees are not charged at checkout and you will be contacted by the appropriate courier after customs processing. Unfortunately, due to ever changing country and courier regulations, we are unable to cover import fees.